Friday, October 7, 2011

Working in the Yard

This past weekend I was able to work in the yard a little bit.

I got the mulch put in the flower bed.




I also worked on clearing the spot for our fire pit.


Matt worked on it a little bit when he did the other bed in August, but had not been able to finish with the start of fall ball.


The old ugly fence is ours.  The beautiful cedar and iron fence is our neighbors.  I have fence envy...

It took me a lot longer to clear it because of all the rocks in the former flower bed.  But I finally got it cleared and moved the extra dirt to the low spot where we are planning to put up the shed (that has been boxed up in our garage since the day we bought the house).  Oh, the projects never end!

We bought some pavers between the cross country race in the morning and the baseball game in the afternoon.  After clearing the spot, I carried each one from the car in the driveway to the very back of the yard.  With each trip I realized that our yard goes up hill!

I was going to take a picture of the cleared area after Matthew mowed yesterday evening, but it was too dark.  I guess you will just have to wait until we get it all done!  :-)

Living thru faith, 
Misty



No comments:

Post a Comment