Friday, October 21, 2011

She's growing!

She looked so cute this morning, I had to have Brian take a picture with his phone.   
 I know I'm biased, but she is just so darn cute!


We've been thinking she was in a growth spurt.

She keeps saying "I'm hungry"...even after she's just eaten!

   Check out the arms.


You actually can't see how bad they really are in this picture.  
But believe me, the sleeves are definitely too short. 

Thankfully, the jeans were too big last year.  They are just a fit this year!

(That's a Saints shirt underneath that boa! And I've got to find some more pink cowgirl boots!)

The boys only have one pair of jeans each that fit, their sweat pants are almost too short, and I'm not sure if Daniel has any long sleeve shirts that still fit.  

I think I need to go shopping!

And I'm thinking it's going to have to be at Goodwill!


Living thru faith,
Misty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment