Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sarah's Curtains

I purchased some simple white tab top curtains for Sarah's window.  


I still had fabric from the dust ruffle she cut up, so I thought I would use it to accent the curtains. 
(I had already used part of it on her lamp.)


  I cut off two long pieces and measured off the halves to fold over the edge of the curtains.





I hemmed the edges and then attached them to the inside panels of the curtains.




 I only wanted a touch of the pink fabric since I also had it on the lamp. 


 
When I spray painted her lamp,  I also painted her curtain rod the same glossy white.




It won't win any sewing awards, but I think it turned out nice.



And it is one more project to mark off the list!


Living thru faith,
Misty

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
 
 
 
 
HOG

No comments:

Post a Comment