Tuesday, February 28, 2012

There Really is No Hope for the Budget!

I made stir fry for supper.  It really was good, if I do say so myself.  
(I found this stir fry sauce on Pinterest.  It's awesome!)

Matt didn't get home from baseball practice until almost 7pm, but we left some for him.  He ate what was left and then about 30 minutes later jumped up from the couch and announced he was making himself an omelet.




(This was the closest I could come to get his face in a picture!)










There was nothing left!

I'm not really sure the grocery budget can handle his appetite! 
Especially since Sarah shows signs of starting a new growth spurt!
Aaahhh!!

At least I know that if anything happens to me, he won't starve! 
(And he'll know how to clean it up.  That's the rule if he makes one.)


Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment