Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why do we teach them to share?!

Monday was going to be my first day of my first week 
of getting into a real routine.  

Mondays are supposed to be cleaning house, 
preschool work with Sarah, and Zumba in the evening.

What I didn't count on was the boys giving me their germs! 

I started feeling it coming on Sunday evening 
and it was in full force by the morning.

I managed to feed everyone, play movies for Sarah, get her to sign some Valentines and figure out which alphabet letters we need to work on.  

Oh! and I got a load of dark clothes in the washing machine!  
I don't think they managed to get into the dryer...

I guess that's not too bad, but still hoping for a better day today!
Especially since it is Valentine's Day!

Don't think I will be giving any Valentine's kisses today!
:(


Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment