Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Word: Trust

I have never been one for resolutions.  

Why bother? I'm not going to keep them anyway.

 But Traci at Beneath My Heart 
 started me thinking with her post about her "word of the year", which led me to Layla's word at The Lettered Cottage.  

I thought about several words that could be my "word of the year".

Simplify
(I really want to simplify our lives and get back to the basics.)

Faith
(Oh, how I need faith to live each day!)

But, then the one that truly struck that cord in my heart...












In 2012 we are going to have to TRUST in our Provider.  

We are going to have to...

TRUST in Him to provide for us financially
not only for our day to day living, but with tuition and birthdays and Christmas and the just because things 

TRUST in Him to provide for us emotionally
financial struggles are hard enough, but add in one baby becoming a senior and my last baby going to kindergarten...not to mention the big possibility of homeschooling the middle baby...
2012 is going to be an emotional roller coaster!

TRUST in Him to provide for us spiritually
through all of our trials this year we are going to need support spiritually.  We are blessed to have a wonderful church family and we are going to need them this year.  We are going to need their love, their encouragement, their teaching, and their prayers.
  
We are also going to need our friends and our family.  We are going to need their laughter, their hugs, and their shoulders to lean on...but we are also going to need to be their laughter and their hugs and their shoulders.  Because without each other none of us will be able to completely

TRUST in Him.


Living thru faith,
Misty


The Lettered Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment