Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our Trip to Texas

I was able to go with Brian to a conference in The Woodlands, Texas this past weekend.  Matt was sick during the week and I wasn't sure if I would get to go.  I spent two days praying and begging and praying that no one else would get sick! It was the first time I have been able to attend and it was wonderful getting to meet people I have only heard about. 

We had a little bit of time after we arrived to walk around by our hotel and ate at this place called The Taco Stand.  I would definitely recommend it; however, if it is windy, be sure to eat inside.  I lost my napkin and my chips!






 The waterway area was so peaceful and beautiful!




When you walk under the bridge, you are greeted by these beautiful tiled murals of different birds.






The conference itself was held at The Woodlands UMC.  It is an amazing church, both the building and the people.  I wish I had taken pictures, but the weekend was packed and it just didn't happen.  But it was a great weekend!  It was wonderful to meet new friends, visit with old friends, and spend time with my hubby.  It was also wonderful to come home to three of my favorite people in the world!  :-)


Living thru faith,
Misty








No comments:

Post a Comment