Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dreaming a Little Bit

I've been dreaming a little bit.  I just can't help it!

Currently our laundry area is right in the front entrance, which is fine when I'm not behind on laundry...which is pretty much all the time!


(Rare occasion where it is cleaned up!)



The back of the laundry "closet" is the side of our master closet.



Sooooo.....here is my plan.....

Turn the laundry around, so that it is actually in the master closet...

...AND create a mudroom/storage closet in the old laundry area.



I would leave the plumbing in place to cut down on cost and just have to turn it around. Right? 
I know nothing about plumbing, but that sounds logical to me!  :-)






I also want more storage for cleaning supplies or pantry items and not lose a bunch of space in the master closet, so I would have to be very strategic on planning the space.













Ok, that's probably dreaming a little too big!  Oh, to have that closet!  (Sigh...)


Who knows when we might be able to actually do this.  
I don't even have a clue how much it would cost, but I wouldn't think it would be too much.  
Would it?! 
 
I have an idea in my head of what it would all look like, but I guess I should take some measurements and actually draw it out!  Just in case...



Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment