Saturday, August 27, 2011

Boy Was I Wrong!

We thought we had a mild version of Sarah's virus last weekend; however, unless Matt brought home a new one, we obviously didn't.

Matt started Thursday night, I fell victim Friday afternoon (at my hair appointment - poor Karen!) , and then Daniel dropped Friday night.  

Thankfully, so far Brian has stood strong and we are praying this is the same thing Sarah had and she won't get something else!

I had the worst of it and stayed in my room pretty much all day.  Poor Sarah just didn't know what to do.  She was worried and kept wanting to help Momma feel better.  

She kept bringing me food and water.


And drew me pictures (which are now hanging on her wall, go figure).



We are so thankful to all of our friends who called or texted to see if we needed anything.  What a blessing to be part of a wonderful family of believers!

Hopefully, tomorrow we will all be feeling good and can get back to normal.

Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment