Wednesday, July 6, 2011

She Did It Again!

Last January I called my friend who cuts our hair.  We had a hair emergency!  
Sarah had cut her hair for the first time!  
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the before, but I describe it as a drunk mullet.  
It was still long in the back and one side was shorter than the other.

This was Christmas just weeks before she went rogue.


She was so proud of herself and she still looked adorable.


At the same time she cut her hair, she decided to make adjustments to her wardrobe.
(notice the sash)



I decided to keep it short at least through this next year.  It is so much easier to get her ready for day care and works better for playing outside during the summer.


She's just so darn cute!

Well, we discovered over the weekend that she had cut her hair again!  It seemed like just a little bit of the bangs.  It wasn't really noticeable.  

When we came home I found this.




We still do not know where it all came from.  It doesn't look bad.  
I'm sure Ms. Karen will figure it out the next time we go for a trim!

One thing is for sure...it's never dull around here!


Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment