Friday, July 29, 2011

The Happenings this Weekend

I just wanted to let you all know that I may be absent from blogland for a few days.

We have a full weekend...

Demo last night (which took much longer than we anticipated)

Installing the cement board this afternoon

Tiling (with the help of awesome friends) tonight

Working on the boys' closet and bedroom on Saturday (trust me this is a scary venture!)

Dinner with some other awesome friends Saturday night

Church Sunday morning

Grouting Sunday afternoon

And at some point I have to finish the boys' room, finish putting the bathroom back together, AND stock up on groceries before Tuesday because my boys come home on Tuesday!!!  I haven't seen my boys since July 5th and I'm ready to love on 'em again (inserting 16 yr old's eyes rolling).

I am taking pictures and will have lots to share soon!!

Before I go, today is my mother-in-law's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mimi!


And tomorrow is my little brother's birthday!


Happy Birthday, Nathan!  
(and behave yourself!)




Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment