Friday, April 29, 2011

A Princess

You would have to be really disconnected from the world not to know that there was a big wedding taking place today.  I did not get up and watch the whole event (I enjoy my sleep much too much!). However, I did set the DVR to record it and then sat down with Sarah to "watch" it tonight. 

Classic elegance!  What a beautiful bride!  

I just can't get over this hat!  It reminds me of an emblem over an old fireplace or something.

Sarah loved seeing the Queen!  She thought she looked beautiful in her yellow dress.

This was Sarah's other favorite part!   

(All wedding photos from foxnews.com)
 
There was about 4 hours of recording and I think we went through it in about an hour, thanks to the attention span of a 4 year old.  She also decided to fix my hair while we watched.  I am not sure how many little plastic bands I ended up with, but it was a sight believe me!


Thankfully, I do not have to go to England to see a princess.  I have my own little princess right here.


At bedtime we read this book which was given to Sarah by some dear friends at her baptism.

 
 
In this story Gigi learns that she is the daughter of the greatest King of all.  She is the daughter of the King of kings.


"For He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called chosen and faithful."  Revelation 17:14


Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment