Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Laundry Room Reveal

Ok, it's not really a laundry "room".  It's more of a laundry area or laundry closet (I have to stand in the garage to get the pictures).  But whatever you want to call it, it's done and functioning.

Before:

I painted the walls Behr's "Offshore Mist" before moving in. I love having the cabinets; however, I'm what you call height challenged.  I could barely reach the inside the cabinets standing right in front of them.  Once we got the washer & dryer in, I really couldn't reach anything inside. So, Brian installed a wire shelf above the washing machine for all the every day essentials.  Everything else I'll have to reach with my handy-dandy step stool.

After:






























Now if I only had someone to do the laundry for me!

Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment