Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow (Thursday) our oldest has knee surgery!  How I wish he didn't have to go through this, but it has to be done.   We have to be there at 6am and surgery should be about 7:15.  We are hoping to be home by 1 or 1:30.  Matt should sleep most of the rest of the day. 

I ran across these pics from the fall.  He loves his baby sister and she adores him!


Since we are having to leave so early in the morning, Daniel and Sarah are spending the night with friends.  Daniel is with his friend Dane.  I'm sure they are watching TV, playing on their iTouches, and probably doing a little bit of this...


Sarah is having her very first sleepover with her friend Janna.  She was so excited!  She didn't want to go out to eat, she wanted to go straight to Janna's.  She didn't even care when I left.  (Sigh)



All prayers would be appreciated for Matt tomorrow and as he recovers.  We are hoping that recovery will be quick and he can get back into baseball in June.  I'll keep you posted on how things go.

Now, I have to go make cookies for Matthew because he gave me that puppy dog face!

Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment