Thursday, March 15, 2012

Umm, did I miss Spring?

First of all, let me just say that I am not really complaining.

However, one thing I love about Kentucky is that you get 
a taste of all four seasons.  



In Louisiana, we basically had two - fall/winter and summer.  
It wasn't completely unusual to be wearing shorts on Christmas Day.

But, I was really tired of the cold this year even though we didn't have much of a winter in Kentucky.


 And yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day!

But it was almost 80 degrees!  
They are talking about having heat AND humidity over the next few days!  
I even had to run the a/c for a little bit!

But... did I miss spring?


I love spring!

The cool mornings and warm afternoons.  Being able to open the windows and feel a nice breeze.  Sitting outside and not breaking a sweat.

I want spring before summer.

I'm not asking for too much.  Am I?

Living thru faith,
Misty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment