Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just saying Hi!

Things have been so busy around here, especially with Brian still being gone!  Projects took longer to complete than I had anticipated yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to post anything and planned to upload pictures this morning.  

Daniel woke me up this morning to tell me that he hurt his ankle again.  I took him in last Wednesday for his right ankle. This time he hurt his left ankle.  So there went the plans for today.  A doctor's visit definitely was not part of the original plan.

But I did want to say hi.  I will hopefully be able to get the pictures uploaded this afternoon and some posts together for the rest of the week to let you know what all we have been up to.

Source: cookingwiths.blogspot.com via Misty @ livingthrufaith on Pinterest

My day has definitely not started off as I have planned, but it is nice to know that He is still in control of it...even when it seems completely out of control!  



Living thru faith,
Misty



No comments:

Post a Comment