Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Monday!

Well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I'm hoping that today is the beginning of settling in for the summer...
in our busy, crazy, out-of-control kinda way. 

Brian is in Louisiana for a conference, Matt has two ballgames and a baseball showcase, we are going to start going to the library this week, and...
Matt turns 17 on Friday!  

I just can't believe my baby will be 17!  Maybe if I close my eyes real tight he will be my little blonde haired boy laying on the couch each morning watching Scooby-Doo and eating cheerios without milk. 

{sigh}

I don't think I showed you the porch since I put some plants in the pots.  


It wasn't the best time to take pictures, but I think you can get the idea.  Brian also installed a peephole in the door.  I didn't like not being able to see who was at the door. 


The hydrangeas are now blooming.



I may be transplanting them to the back at some point.  Or, maybe it would be more accurate to say I will be finding someone who knows what the heck their doing to transplant them.  :-)






Living thru faith,
Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment