Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sarah's Birthday Party

Sarah's birthday celebration started with cupcakes and popcorn with her friends at daycare on Friday.  The extra bonus was that it was movie day!  She loves movie day!

 


 
















Her party on Sunday was a small affair, but she had a great time!   

With everything going on we kept it simple.
She invited three friends for cake and ice cream and a little play time.



(In her words)  
We had 3 Sarah's and a Janna.


Yep, we had Sarah, Sarah, Sara, and Janna.  Oh, and Janna's mom is named Sarah!  
There were a lot of Sarah's in our little house!



Janna's cute little brother Simon jumped right in to play with the girls. 



I found these buckets at Target for $1 and painted each girl's name on them.  Then filled them with princess items.  I thought they turned out so cute, if I do say so myself.




I didn't get any good pictures of her opening presents because they moved so fast!  


  But Sarah was absolutely adorable!  She had the look of sheer delight after she opened each gift and then gave each girl a big hug before moving to the next gift.  It was precious!


It is hard to believe that my baby girl is already 5 years old!  
I must stop blinking!  It's getting me in so much trouble!


Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment