Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My baby is 16!

It is hard to believe... He is 16!!!!!!!  

How did that happen?!  


It was just yesterday, he was playing with legos and refusing to go to kindergarten because he thought he wouldn't have "Daddy-Matthew Day" anymore.  


Now he plays games on his iPhone and doesn't really want to be seen with us. 


He really did love his brother at one time!  But then Daniel started getting into his legos and his food...









The only kid in school that didn't like chocolate won the 5 lb. Hershey's bar.  But Mom was very happy!

Matthew playing at Sarah's baptism.






I would love to show you more pictures, 
but I know that I have already embarrassed him enough.

Just remember Matthew...

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be


(One of Matthew's favorite books when he was little and oh, so true)


Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment