Thursday, April 19, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

My head is full of some many things.  

So many decisions, so little time!

We finally made one BIG decision.  We officially decided to homeschool Daniel next year.  We both feel like this is going to be the best thing for him, but it's a little scary on my part.

Of course, that decision has lead to more decisions that need to made.  Matt will finish up at the high school.  He was definitely not interested in homeschooling and he has done fine so far.  We decided to send Sarah to kindergarten so that I can concentrate on Daniel for this first year.  She is a lot like Matthew (although she is much more of a talker!) and I know she'll love it.  Now I just have to decide what curriculum to use for Daniel...

via

It is also time to start planning college visits.  That means I need Matt to decide where he wants to look.  This is turning out to be a tougher challenge than I anticipated.  Unfortunately, this decision has to be made quickly because it plays a roll on our summer schedule.  This decision leads into what baseball camps to attend, when to visit colleges, when to visit family in Louisiana, when to schedule Sarah's swim lessons and dance camp, and the list goes on and on....And in the midst of all of these big decisions, there are still the every day decisions in the midst of our crazy busy schedule.   

Along with each decision also comes an extensive to do list.  Some days I'm just overwhelmed and paralyzed.  Some days I'm motivated and productive.  Hopefully, I will be less overwhelmed and more productive as the days go by!


Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment