Sunday, May 20, 2012

Checking In

Ok, I know I've been away from blog land for a week now, but I've truly been busy!!  Last week was the last week of regular season baseball, I did some extra babysitting for a friend, I attended a dinner at work with Brian, AND we started reorganizing our master closet.   The master closet project has been HUGE and we didn't tear anything out or build anything in.  I'm still working on clearing out some of the mess.  





I haven't had time to upload any pictures and probably won't for another couple of days.  I have so much to share with you, so please be patient with me!  Monday will be the first game of district playoffs (weather permitting) and it is the last week of school. Hopefully, I will be caught up by Wednesday or Thursday.


Until then...





Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment