Saturday, March 12, 2011

What a day!

Breakfast 

Matt to high school for an away game & Sarah to a play date

Painting

Picked up Sarah & lunch

Painting

Daniel to church to go to a concert

Painting

Picked up Matt & Pizza at the house with friends

Painting

Nice hot shower!!!

I was so blessed with all the help today.  One friend, a tall friend, came by and painted a high spot in the kitchen that I couldn't reach.  Sarah went to her little friend's house in the morning and then the daughter of one of my friends came over to the new house to keep Sarah entertained.  Another friend came and helped paint my bedroom. Matthew even put Sarah to bed for me.  I am so grateful for friends!





Sarah decorated the driveway with sidewalk chalk.







Now, I'm just waiting to go pick up Daniel from the church and then I'll get to go to bed!

(Oh, and I did confirm that Matthew did give me his cold.  We'll see if I get anything accomplished tomorrow...)

Living thru Faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment