Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Update

I am sorry I have been absent for the last few days, but boy have I been busy!  I haven't gone back home until late each night and too tired to stay up long.  I really haven't even gotten on the computer since I left work on Friday!  This is very rare, indeed!

So, here is a quick post to get you caught up on what has been going on this weekend...

Sarah's room is finished!  Brian's parents came up from Louisiana and brought Sarah's "new" bedroom furniture.  It is actually his sister's set from when she was growing up.  I had hoped to paint it before putting it in the room, but I'm just out of time.  Eventually, I will paint it white.
Pretty in pink
The bed has a trundle for all those future sleepovers!
It already has some of her clothes in it!
 
The kid's bathroom is done!





I even painted the laundry area!
Before
 After
I painted it the same color as the bathroom (which is the same color as our bedroom).

We also took over a good number of boxes and I've started painting the living room.  I won't get to do any other painting until Tuesday.  Matt has his first home game Monday night.  It will be nice to do something other painting and get a chance to watch a little high school baseball!
 
My mother-in-law has done all my laundry (happy dance!), kept the kitchen cleaned up, and cleaned up Sarah's mess!  I feel soooo blessed!

Brian gets home Tuesday!  It's been a long 2 weeks without him!  

Living thru faith,
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment